Monday, March 9, 2009

baby shower invitation


Nesting Baby Shower invitation by delphine

I must admit I am not big on showers. All the stupid games, lack of real alcohol (mimosas do NOT count, people), baby chit chat, and oohing/ahhing over burp cloths make me kinda feel bleeech-ick. The only way to make it worse would be to add in singing or charades. But, I DO love my friends, and actually sorta love designing baby shower invites since they're outside my norm and I get to be a little on the saccharine side for a change. This is the invite for my friend Carrie's upcoming shower. (And don't worry, Carrie, I'll be there with bells on).

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Erika, whenever it comes time for me to have a baby and a shower, I will be SURE to have some hard alcohol on hand for you. ;) I can SO relate to you on this one! :)

Hena Tayeb said...

lovely invitations