Tuesday, December 16, 2008

squirrels and acorns


We had a very rare rainy day here in the Ranch yesterday, so we built a fire (yes, Barq, it was in the 60's and we built a fire. That's cold here!) The crispy, crackly fire made me think of fall, which made me think of squirrels ... I'm loving all these. How cute would those felt acorns look on a gift package? And that squirrel ornament would look sweet on my christmas tree!

1. Falling acorns necklace by Luxe Deluxe. 2. Dainty acorn pendant by Luxe Deluxe. 3. Squirrel letterpress journal by delphine (me!). 4. Platinum glazed squirrel ornament by Jonathan Adler. 5. Squirrel ring box by Jonathan Adler. 6. Squirrel nut cracker by Cox & Cox [spotted on decor8]. 7. Squirrel Necklace by Postcards+Love 8. Gifting squirrels holiday notecard by Night Owl Paper Goods. 9. Turquoise felted wool acorns by Lilfishstudios.

No comments: