Monday, December 1, 2008

delphine on ETSY


delphine is now on Etsy! That's right ... we finally got a few free hours to get our act together and post some items in an Etsy shop. Our delphinepress.com shop will always be the best place for our standard letterpress items, but check out www.delphinestudio.etsy.com for more limited edition and one-of-a-kind items.

Why an Etsy shop? Sometimes when we print a job for a client and there is a little room left on the press sheet, we'll sneak a fun project on there for ourselves. It's a great way to test out new inks, new fonts, run experiments, and, well, just play a little. We'll post our best results on Etsy so you can take home a little piece of joy from the studio! Take a look and let us know what you think!

4 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

Congrats!!! It looks great!

Delphine said...

Thanks! We have so many odds & ends and little treasures around the studio. It's a shame to see them collecting dust so I thought I'd try etsy! Thanks so much for visiting!

beautifulpaper said...

What a great idea - I love it! I'm particularly loving the letterpress journals and poppy cards. Can't wait to see more!

Delphine said...

Thanks beautifulpaper!
Update: I sold my very first noteset already... less than 24 hours after launching the Etsy shop. Thanks so very much to everyone for visiting! I'll post some new items next weekend.