Saturday, September 6, 2008

still loving yellow


The September 2008 issue of Vogue magazine did a piece on a hot (and new to me) shoe designer named Bruno Frisoni. The photo in the magazine reminded me of the scene in Marie Antoinette (the movie by Sofia Coppola) when Antoinette and her girlfriends are shoe shopping. Frisoni's shoes are unapologetically sexy, feminine, and girly! Like candy! Yum.

The pair shown above are my favorites... I can see them with a pair of black trousers, a plain white shirt and black cardigan ... the only color being the hints of yellow peeking out when you walk confidently into your meeting.

Our yellow daisy letterpress note cards use the same shade of yellow, I think. We're currently out of stock of these cards (thanks, everyone, for buying them all!) but we are reprinting this month. Just let us know if you'd like to pre-order.

No comments: