Monday, September 22, 2008

fall chic


top left and bottom two images: ralph lauren; brown leather tote: cole haan

Ever since I was a little girl I have always been fascinated by the uber-chic, super-sophisticated socialite. You know, the women you see in head to toe winter-white cashmere, lunching at the department store café with her girlfriends; the women who can eat a croissant in said winter-white outfit and not get a single crumb on themselves. My mom is one of those women (Hermés scarf and all ... though decidedly not a socialite), while, alas, I am more of a jeans & t-shirt kind of girl.

The Cole Haan bag is actually a men's briefcase/bag, but I think it would make a chic tote bag and would be pretty convenient for carting around files & magazines & sketchbooks.

And you must check out the short film "Notorious" on Ralph Lauren website. Stunning.

No comments: