Sunday, February 1, 2009

fabulous

I received this award from Star, author of the sweet blog Curious Mess, where she blogs about what inspires her, and "arts. crafts. recipies. stuff." She also has an etsy shop full of lovely goodies. Thanks for the props, Star!

So, I'm supposed to share my 5 addictions with you and choose 5 people to give the award to.
Here are my 5 addictions:
1. MAGAZINES: I always thought I'd be a magazine editor (I studied magazine journalism in college--even have a masters degree in it!). I have more magazines in the house than 10 people could ever read in a lifetime.
2. The color GREEN: It has been my favorite color since I was a child. While I like any shade of green, my favorites are in the lime/citron/chartreuse/spring family. I like this color so much that most people who know me call these shades of green "Erika Green."
3. FISH TACOS: I could eat these every day. In my opinion, fish tacos are the best reason to move to Southern California.
4. EMAIL: How did I ever live without it?
5. BRAVO: Oh, how I love thee, Project Runway/TopChef/TopDesign!

And here's who I'm passing the award onto. I'm a huge fan of:
1. Cat Seto
2. Christina Said
3. BACE
4. Jose Villa
5. Broadway Paper

1 comment:

tracie said...

thank you, thank you! and p.s. ... i think you're pretty fab too!