Wednesday, May 21, 2008

National Stationery Show Update

So I had these big plans ... I was going to post from the National Stationery Show every day with photos and updates. Obviously this is not happening. I have no real excuse other than that I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to touch the computer...and also I lost my camera for a few days. I'm headed out early to the Javits today so that I can take some photos.

Our annual Monday Morning Mimosas was a blast (co-hosted with Russell+Hazel) and I would like to thank everyone for taking the time out of your schedules to join us.

Last night I had cocktails with some lovely friends from the show, including:
Blue Barnhouse (booth 2469)
Old School Stationers (booth 1551)
Night Owl Paper Goods (booth 1644)
Orange Beautiful (1944)

I'll post photos soon :-)

BTW: "Le Poire" at the Royalton Hotel comes highly recommended by moi: Grey Goose Poire vodka, Pear slice & champagne!


No comments: